Unlock your potential
Join a dynamic and fast-growing company in the wholesale real estate space.
We have GRIT
We meet new challenges as opportunities. We’re not discouraged by setbacks, we’re invigorated by them. We pursue goals with confidence and resilience. It’s a mindset of constant improvement and development and it’s an essential quality of our culture.
Changes in the industry are inevitable. We drive that change with adaptability and determination. We value team members who think on their feet and foster collaboration. We get things done.
There’s always a better way, and our job is to find it. We take calculated risks and are open and collaborative as a team. We encourage employees to share their ideas and find the best solution to any challenge.
Trust is a key factor in our sustainability and is essential for setting Myers apart as a leader in the industry. It’s what allows us to build strong foundations and lasting connections.
Myers Home Buyers was created to give homeowners who were struggling to sell their homes the traditional way, another option. What started in a small office from one of the top real estate brokerage teams in the country has now grown to help thousands of owners sell their distressed homes across multiple states. Myers Home Buyers maintains an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and is a licensed real estate broker.
Do you possess a go-getter mentality? Have 1+ year of experience in Real Estate, Finance, or Sales? If this is you, keep reading, because Myers Home Buyers is actively seeking an Acquisitions Associate to join our team!
As an Acquisitions Associate (AA) you’re the first point of contact with homeowners so great communication skills are a must. You are responsible for evaluating real estate deals, negotiating and sourcing opportunities, in addition to what is provided. To win in this role, candidates are consistent and great at problem solving.
Investment Sales Associate
Driven and competitive describe the perfect candidate for this role. Myers Home Buyers is actively seeking an investment Sales Associate (SA) to join our growing team.
As an SA, you will meet new investors and sell properties that are identified by our Acquisitions team. You will use your training to communicate opportunities and exit strategies to your clients.
Myers Home Buyers has openings for the position of Computer Network Engineer which requires a U.S. Baccalaureate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field and 6 months experience in building internal analytics dashboards that showcased sales marketing and engineering team performances, Implementing various frontend and backend features, including KYC identity verification, payment processing, in-app phone call, and unactioned activity notifications; Adding preliminary E2E testing for both web and mobile applications.
- Develop or recommend network security measures, such as firewalls, network security audits, or automated security probes.
- Develop disaster recovery plans.
- Monitor and analyse network performance and reports on data input or output to detect problems, identify inefficient use of computer resources, or perform capacity planning.
- Coordinate network or design activities with designers of associated networks.
- Develop conceptual, logical, or physical network designs.
- Develop and implement solutions for network problems.
- Determine specific network hardware or software requirements, such as platforms, interfaces, bandwidths, or routine schemas.
- Communicate with system users to ensure accounts are set up properly or to diagnose and solve operational problems.
- Visit vendors, attend conferences or training sessions, or study technical journals to keep up with changes in technology.
Evaluate network designs to determine whether customer requirements are met efficiently and effectively.
40 hrs./week. M-F.
Job location: Dallas, Texas.
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Posted 8/21/2023, expires 9/12/2023.
What we offer
We believe in rewarding our team members for their hard work and success, and we offer competitive salaries and generous commissions.
We encourage team members to collaborate and problem solve together to achieve common goals.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team. We offer opportunities for growth and advancement for those that are dedicated and committed to their careers.