Unlock your potential
Join a dynamic and fast-growing company in the wholesale real estate space.
We have GRIT
We meet new challenges as opportunities. We’re not discouraged by setbacks, we’re invigorated by them. We pursue goals with confidence and resilience. It’s a mindset of constant improvement and development and it’s an essential quality of our culture.
Changes in the industry are inevitable. We drive that change with adaptability and determination. We value team members who think on their feet and foster collaboration. We get things done.
There’s always a better way, and our job is to find it. We take calculated risks and are open and collaborative as a team. We encourage employees to share their ideas and find the best solution to any challenge.
Trust is a key factor in our sustainability and is essential for setting Myers apart as a leader in the industry. It’s what allows us to build strong foundations and lasting connections.
Myers Home Buyers was created to give homeowners who were struggling to sell their homes the traditional way, another option. What started in a small office from one of the top real estate brokerage teams in the country has now grown to help thousands of owners sell their distressed homes across multiple states. Myers Home Buyers maintains an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and is a licensed real estate broker.
Real Estate Acquisitions Sales
Are you ready to take your real estate career to the next level and join a dynamic, fast-growing team? Look no further than Myers Home Buyers! Myers is currently on the hunt for a full-time, high-energy, Acquisitions Associate.
We’re a residential real estate investment firm based in Dallas, Texas, with a mission to become the best option for owners of distressed homes by taking those homes off of their hands.
- You’ll evaluate, negotiate, and close deals, by acquiring investment properties.
- We want intentional, confident, and persuasive acquisition associates who love to close.
- We provide in-depth, continual training and company-generated leads that will get you into production quickly.
- If you have a history of exceeding your goals and are looking to take your career to the next level, we want you!
- No previous real estate experience is required!
- Candidates will be required to obtain a Real Estate License, with reimbursement support.
- Gmail, Microsoft Office, and CRM experience required.
- You’re a confident closer with a bias toward action.
- You aren’t afraid to meet and speak to new people.
RE Investment Sales Associate
Apply to our dynamic and fast-paced team at Myers Home Buyers as a full-commission Sales Associate! We’re seeking a highly motivated individual with a proven track record in sales. The sales agent’s daily focus is to generate, build, and nurture relationships with potential investors to sell the Myers inventory. This exciting opportunity offers the chance to earn unlimited income and hone your skills in the competitive world of real estate.
You’ll be at the forefront of a rapidly growing industry, working with the latest technology through the Trelly platform, which exclusively sells our inventory. Our hands-on training will equip you with the necessary tools and resources to succeed while providing ongoing support to help you achieve your full potential.
This is a unique chance to launch a highly rewarding career in investment real estate. With a focus on results and personal growth, this role is ideal for ambitious, go-getters, who are looking to achieve financial success.
This is a commission-based role with no salary or benefits.
- Generate leads by networking, cold calling, and inbound/outbound prospecting efforts
- Build relationships with potential clients and provide exceptional customer service by truly understanding their ‘buy-box’
- Interact daily with prospective investors
- Stay up-to-date on market trends and developments to provide informed recommendations to clients
- Provide input on opportunities for continuous process improvements and tool efficiency
- Complete ad-hoc and special assignments as defined by business needs
- Regularly attend meetups, RE-sponsored events, and foreclosure auctions
- Licensed in the state of Texas or obtain a real estate license in the state of TX within first 3 months
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed in a commission-based role
- Proficiency with computer and technology for record-keeping and communication
- Previous outside sales or B2B selling experience a plus
- HubSpot knowledge a plus
- Must be highly organized, with strong planning and time management abilities
What we offer
We believe in rewarding our team members for their hard work and success, and we offer competitive salaries and generous commissions.
We encourage team members to collaborate and problem solve together to achieve common goals.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team. We offer opportunities for growth and advancement for those that are dedicated and committed to their careers.